the 41st annual SSF-IIIHS int’l conference

International College Week Schedule

C1 = Conference 1 • CW = College Week • C2 = Conference 2 • Sx = Session x
LL = Lunch & Learn • ADW = All-Day Workshop
*Simultaneous presentations: Select a or b or c or d or All-Day Workshop

Tues., Aug. 16, 2016 • 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. • $40

Moderators: a) J. Hawkes, PhD; b) M. Rossner, EdD; c) A. Carrascosa; ADW) F. Behman, PhD

PRELUDE:Rev. Helen Folsom 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. • Meditation led by Rev. Helen Folsom, MA, interfaith minister, musician, author, Cell-Level practitioner, and hypnotherapist

Rev. Helen Folsom Dr. Raymond Moody Juan de Dios Carrascosa

a*) Rev. Helen Folsom, MA: “Dynamic Creation in You: New Song, New Life” (Workshop: 3 hrs)
Your voice is personal, your words creative, and your songs prophetic. Learn how to harness the voice for the benefit of yourself, your community, and your world. Singers and non-singers are welcome!

b*) Raymond Moody, MD, PhD: “The New Logic of Life after Death” (Workshop: 3 hrs)
David Hume said that to solve the mystery of life after death we need a new logic and a new mind. Dr. Moody demonstrates how we can expand our minds to think logically about the afterlife. Exercises will reformat participants’ minds to think in a new rational way about spiritual questions that have previously eluded logic.

c*) Juan de Dios Carrascosa: “You Are Special” (Workshop: 3 hrs)
We see only 3% of all that exists in life. What’s in the other 97%? Is there a higher intelligence? Are we part of an intelligent universe? Are we eternal beings in temporary bodies? Do our emotions affect our DNA? What is more real: physical life or imagination? You’re much more than what you’ve heard — life is wonderful!

LUNCH & LEARN:Sri Madan Bali 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. • Sharing the Gift of Living in Peace with Sri Madan Bali, PhD, and Students (Lunch not included)

OPTION:Desda Zuckerman 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. • Desda Zuckerman All-Day Workshop*: “Meet Your EDGE!”
Learn the 21st century paradigm for how to work with energy, through skilful use of the “Edge” of your sacred anatomy. Stop merging; stop burning out; increase your sensitivity; work longer hours with more energy; establish a safe and hygienic boundary with clients and family; experience greater compassion in difficult situations. This experiential workshop is fun, fast moving. and full of information that will benefit your work in the world and your daily life. • Extra-registration: $75

Add to CartView Cart

← Previous Session  •   Next Session →